Sunday, April 19, 2020



Thank Goodness for the In-Laws!

Not only did they take the leap of faith to join the Page family,
make my kids very happy,
  give me, with a little assistance, some great grand kids,
and seem to really care about me and my well-being,

but they keep me in touch with stuff I'd never get to on my own:

 


 Jess strongly encouraged me to get these funny white sticks that hang from your ears, Airpods!
I did--used them today and was amazed at how well the sound comes through from my IPhone.  I am totally sold on them. 




David gave me this CD by someone I'd never heard of, the master lyricist John Prine. 
 I adore his whimsical songs and his folksy voice.
 I am so sorry that he was an early victim of Covid-19.
.
I danced today in my studio with John Prine's songs coming through my new Airpods.

Thank you Jess and David--keep the great ideas coming!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment