Thursday, July 9, 2020



Sumptuous Outdoor Socially-Distanced Meals 
at the Page Kenders!


 


During this isolation, I've been very lucky to be able to have 
outdoors meals with my Burbank family
  once or twice a week. 
 I eat at my little table a proper 6 feet 
from the gang at the big table.
 

 

Jess comes up with elaborate and delicious dishes every time! 
 Here, a layered veggie lasagna with a pesto sauce.


 

and a pasta-cheese dish with greens.


 

Sam made his super super nachos dinner which we ate 
while watching "Anchorman" on their outdoor TV.

 
 

Jess' amazing lemon meringue cake--
my favorite!!


 

Every time a sweet flower arrangement on on my table! 


 

One evening we had pizza from Sam's home-built outdoor pizza oven. 

 
 

Maddie and Max carry dishes and plates in and out from the kitchen.  
Last night Maddie gathered up 5 water glasses 
and then reached for a wine glass to take into the kitchen
--and she made it!
Thanks guys for these fabulous family feasts!


No comments:

Post a Comment