Saturday, August 1, 2020

Back to the Blog....

the format has changed since I was last here--the photos are bigger which is great!



Max's 11th! --Bravo birthday boy!  
Late opening of my presents in a
festive isolation kind of way.



Scenes from my yard:

These gorgeous flower blooming out front.
Delicious thin white petals,
delicate ocher stamens.



This is a parent Phoebe with a what seems to be a nearly fledged chick.
Missed the shot of one feeding the other.



This cat has been hanging around my yard for a few months. 
I see it at all times of day, even descending from the tree by my bedroom window one night--
scary to see that long tail dangling down. 
It came to my kitchen door looking hopeful which made me sad. 
I believe I saw it catch a hummingbird from a bush.
It was sleeping under a neighbor's bush early yesterday morning as I walked by. 
We look each other in the eye but any move and it hastens off. 
I think it's homeless. 
And I think it wants a home here. 
What should I do?





No comments:

Post a Comment