Sunday, August 30, 2020



                                                                 Candy Handouts

When Sam and Rachel were young and we would visit Emmy and Didi's house there was always a drawer in the kitchen filled with candy.  The kids loved it but Toby didn't, worried about sweets too easily dipped into.   

So now look what I'm doing to my grandkids:

Whenever Maddie or Max rides their bike over to give me a freshly baked scone or  some chocolate chip coffee cake--which I love--

I give them a small bag like this,

with a scoopful of these,


 or several of these,

 

or two or three of these.

So far, their parents haven't objected but I'm waiting!

I try and make it up to the Panama grandkids by sending them boxes of things like these:

 

Not exactly a fair trade, but these seem to be very welcome in Panama.

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Heard on Rachel's blog (months ago) that Gwen is vegan and likes to cook! Brava.

    ReplyDelete