Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Since my last blog (a LONG time ago)...

After a wonderful month with us, Rachel and David and Gwen Wren left chilly Chocorua for very hot Panama, and Toby and I came back to Barrington. That meant lots of house cleaning and closing up in New Hampshire and lots of cleaning and house opening in Rhode Island--yucky things I don't particularly like doing.


When I finally got organized enough here, I bought some Chinese paper lantern flowers and made a table decoration for Thanksgiving--that seemed to signal to me the end of the closing/opening maintenance routine and the beginning of creativity-yeah!


And now things have really gotten fun with the arrival yesterday of Sam and Jess and Maddie and Max.

Max loves being tickled.


Maddie checks out a whole different variety of magnets on our refrig,

and Tulip is once again thrilled to have a high chair and the ground around it to lick.



No comments:

Post a Comment