Thursday, May 30, 2013


Another Diebold Assist!
 
Christina came last weekend--a very rainy and cold one--to lend her hand at the never-ending unpacking here.
 
 
And she was fabulous!  Anything we were in doubt about she'd say "throw away,"  like the nice but way too heavy suitcase I couldn't seem to part with (I'm so glad now it's gone).  She and Toby went through tons of old family photos, many repeats, and got rid of so much--keeping, of course, the best ones.
 

 
We had fun times too--meals together and watching MSNBC.
Truly, I think there's a career out there for you Christina, in helping people get rid of clutter. I'm trying to channel you when I can't decide about something.
Thanks so much for coming.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's so great to hear! It's a wonderful thing to get rid of detritus. Also, both Christina and Toby look SO wonderful! :-)

    For Christina, if she's interested: my friend in Toronto is a feng shui consultant and has done much, much clutter coaching. She's got a website at www.spaceforlife.com and I'm sure she'd be happy to talk to Christina about coaching people with clutter. Her name is Cecilia.

    ReplyDelete