Thursday, March 5, 2015

Kiddos Rejuvenate
 
Toby and I, struggling with the flu this weekend, had uplifting encounters with the grand kids:
 
Through photos sent by Rachel from Panama
where they'd been to the mountains with friends--
 
 
hiking,
 
 
 
swimming,


 
and horseback riding. 
 I just want to smile looking at these.

Then the M's:
 
 
Max--now I call him the "trustworthy one"--pointing out on the ride home from school yesterday that we were approaching Orchard Drive, his street, and oh, by the way, why don't you have your blinker on Taisie? 
Oops!
 
 
And Maddie, at the In-N-Out Burger fundraiser at Edison Elementary on Tuesday, asking for Diet Coke:  Why Diet? I say, Coke would be better.  She skips off and then, a second later, skips back and asks "What's Coke?"
Obviously she's from a Diet Coke family.

Yup--Toby and I both feel better this morning.  Thanks kiddos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment