Saturday, December 23, 2017



New Zealand--at Last!!!
 
 
Sam and Jess, Maddie and Max and I made our (long) way to New Zealand on November 10th to see the beauty of NZ and finally, happily, reconnect with the Page/Bethel clan.
My NZ blogs will be a bit scattered, but to see a really good account of our trip check this out:  http://kenderpage.blogspot.com/
 
 
 
After more than a 12-hour trip and a good night's rest at Rachel and David's in Waitati (south on the South Island), we went to the Blueskin Nursery, a great little spot where Rachel often went for coffee and work on her computer--
 
 
 
 
 as it's also a cafe.


 
 
Love the tea cups here!
 
 
That afternoon everyone climber a small mountain called Mopanui.  Not me however--my knees were giving me trouble--but I got to explore a small wildlife area and have another wonderful cup of tea.
 
 
 
Here 's the summit. 
 
 
 
 
Then back to the cozy Waitati house for a delicious lamb stew dinner, 
 
 
settling in,
 
 
 
snuggling in,
 
 
  
 
hugs and smiles.
So good to be together.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment