Saturday, September 7, 2013

Week of the 28th
 
 
Sorry for the blurriness of this photo.  I know you can't actually make out anything that's going on, I couldn't get my camera out fast enough--but that's Toby getting an award from the Chocorua Lake Association at their annual meeting for all he's done to preserve lake quality and putting the term "watershed" into the minds of the people here-abouts.
  Yeah Toby!!!
 
 
Then we were off to Maine for visits.  First to the Harris's on Mt. Desert Island.  Their household consists of Bob, Steffi and 3 very rambunctious golden retrievers.  I was tired just watching them (the dogs) weaving in and out of the woods and diving in and out of the water, but they were wonderful.
 
 
 
Next on to Christina's in Bangor.  Got to have lunch with my oldest friend Annie Moody (since she was 5 months, me 3 ), reminiscing on old times, wondering about new.
 
 
 
And trusty Toby and Christina, lighting the candles on a delicious Christina-made cake for my 71st.  
Thanks so much guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment